Special / Focused Sessions
Call for Proposals for Special / Focused Sessions
The 2022 Asia Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC 2022) steering committee cordially invites proposals for special and focused sessions. Special sessions may include young professional, women in microwaves, memorial, and other ones, while focused sessions may provide new emerging technologies and hot topics in the RF/microwave/millimeter-wave/terahertz fields. Special and focused session organizers are encouraged to fill in the form below to provide the proposed topic and the scope.
Please return the form to email: email@example.com by April 22, 2022. Organizers are requested to list the names of invited speakers and their tentative titles.
Special / Focused Sessions proposal should provide the following information
- Special/focused session proposals are to be reviewed by the APMC 2022 Technical Program Committee.
- Each special/focused session is expected to invite five speakers (papers). In case more than five papers are received for one session, the committee may consider splitting the session into two parts or rearrange some of the papers to other sessions with a similar scope.
- All submitted papers through special/focused sessions will be reviewed as a regular submission by peer reviewers. The outstanding papers may be nominated for APMC Prizes.
- We value diversity when selecting organizers and speakers who are expected to be selected from diversified regions/countries.
- Organizers and speakers are required to register for the conference with corresponding registration fees.
- We would like to seek your kind understanding that the special/focused sessions may be rearranged with other sessions if there are similar topics or the number of speakers turns out to be insufficient.
- Each paper will be allocated 20 minutes, including 15 minutes presentation and 5 minutes Q&A session.
- The presentation format and process in the special session will be the same as the normal sessions.
Click here for a proposal template
Proposals Submission Deadline: April 22, 2022